CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Best Job


Yesterday was my 1st Mother's Day and oh what a day! As I awoke and looked at my beautiful little girl and my wonderful husband I couldn't help but think how wonderful God truly is. If I love my family this much, how much more does he love me that he would send his son to die for me? I never thought even 5 years ago that I would want to be a mom much less a stay at home mom. I loved shopping and going wherever I wanted when I wanted and not having to worry about someone else's schedule. But all that changed June 19th,2007 (my 28th birthday) when I found out I was going to be a mommy. When I saw that miracle on Feb. 1st I knew life was never going to be the same and I couldn't wait!!! I can not describe how much I love this little girl! Everyday with her is a blessing and I can't wait for the next one to see what she will do next. When I look at her and she smiles at me I know everything is right in the world. I never thought even when I was pregnant that I would want to be a stay at home mom but oh how things change. Staying home with her was the easiest and best decision I have ever made. I never want to miss anything!!! I only hope she knows how much her Daddy and I love her!!

0 comments: